Monday, May 25, 2015

The Reward of Initiative

"The world bestows its BIG PRIZES both in money and honours for but one thing, and that is, INITIATIVE. And what is initiative? I'll tell you: it is doing the right thing without being told"- Elbert Hubbard.

Very true! Here's a short story to illustrate that. I once parked my car outside and office where I entered to carry out a transaction. Before I finished, the security man had cleaned the car, with the tyres looking shiny black! He did not request for any amount, but I just had to pay him two times what I would have ordinarily paid. The Reward of Initiative: BIG PRIZES!

Now, that was on a small scale. Do you know the big prizes you can possibly win in life, in your career or job, if you just take initiative? Take INITIATIVE today, as you say, Hello to Excellence!

No comments:

Post a Comment