Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Excited, Expectant, Exempted and Exalted!

I am excited like a groom with a new wife
As I daily soar very high like the eagle
This is always my earnest desire in life
I 'll excel and not continue to struggle!

I am expectant like a pregnant woman
As I explore through my inner potential
This I do daily as I strive to be a real man
And I will in life pursue only the essential!

I'm exempted from worry like a new born
As I trust in the providence of my Lord
This refreshes, feed me better than corn
And I shall go with ease in this world!

I am exalted like a reigning powerful king
As I rule over my self by self-discipline
This is a necessity to clip my carnal wing
And I shall avoid pride that is crippling!

 Remember to say, Hello to Excellence, today!

No comments:

Post a Comment