Monday, July 6, 2015

Heaven!

Heaven!

I long to dwell in the holy city in the high
The very abode of  God the Most High
Where I will have no cause to ever sigh
There, God shall draw my spirit nigh

It is a place  I will never, never grow old
The joy and happiness there is untold!
The streets there are tarred with gold
Indeed, a land for the freed and the bold!

Qualify me, Oh Lord to dwell in this land
The beautiful home not made with sand
Make me possess clean heart and hands
To be worthy to, before thy throne, stand

There, all pains and sorrows shall be past
There will be no hunger nor need to fast
Earthly worries and woes behind us, cast
There, we shall be freed and freed at last!

Oh to dwell in the land of glory and splendour!
A place that radiates eternal majestic candour!
There, it is out of bound to all satanic odour!
There, we shall forever, God, worship and adore!


No comments:

Post a Comment