Thursday, July 30, 2015

Story from my Brain's Topmost Storey: Here, I Belong!

Dear WORDCRAFT,
Great men, indeed, THINK ALIKE!

That's just what I can say.

I have always been a lover of words! I MEAN, I JUST LOVE WORDS!!‎ I once divided the people of the world into two groups: those who love words and those who love numbers- and I belong to the former!

More than just loving words, I love to also play with words; I love rhymes, alliteration, puns, and of course, POEMS. I am and aspiring INSPIRATIONAL POET!

I thought up wordsmith, without having ever, (and God is my witness, I MEAN I HAVE NEVER) heard or read about it anywhere; then, 10 years later, while hanging out with a community of poets, BAM, I heard the word I had thought up and wrote about 10 years earlier!

Then, I said to myself, I must create another word for myself, all by myself! So, just about 2 months ago, I thought up the word, WORDCRAFT, (in fact, whi‎le typing the word, microsoft word was 'red-underlining' it, showing that, that was was strange!); and I said, that is it!  In fact I had even written a write-up with the title, "WordCraft's Wisdom" - it can be read on my blog, which I published, a couple of months back! Look for "WordCraft's Wisdom here: www.hellotoexcellence.blogspot.com 

About Two months later, I‎ thought to myself, let me Google it, to see if anyone had ever written anything like that. And then, again, BAM! The website popped up. WORDCRAFT! A group of LOVERS OF WORDS, I would like to say!

I am SPEECHELESS! I just have to write to join this group on this day, 31st of July, 2015 from Port Harcourt City, Nigeria, West Africa!

Here, I BELONG! WORDCRAFT!!!

Yours faithfully,

Caleb Agboola Fabiyi
www.hellotoexcellence.blogspot.com‎

Sent from my LIFE ORGANIZER.

No comments:

Post a Comment